Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My gf just broke up with me after 3 years and wants to stay friends, what should I do

TL;DR my girlfriend broke up with me over text and I thought I would agree, but I just feel upset, should we stay friends?

Me(19M) and my gf(19F) have been dating for 3 years and over that time and her friends have slowly became my friends, but then at some point 6-7 months ago I stopped responding to her texts as frequently, and she kept spamming my texts, so frustrated I called her a name, and I regretted it instantly and for the last months I've been trying to fix it, but with school starting again I found out she told her friends not to like me, which were my friends, and one of our friends told her he had a crush on her, and I've started enjoying hanging out with my original friend group alot more, so I've been thinking of breaking up with her, but she just broke up with me over text and I don't feel any better if anything I just feel worse, I don't feel like I want to remain friends with her, especially because of my old friends, does anyone more experienced in this have any advice?



Submitted September 30, 2022 at 06:52PM by TalonsOfSteathYT https://ift.tt/bhePsp6
My gf just broke up with me after 3 years and wants to stay friends, what should I do My gf just broke up with me after 3 years and wants to stay friends, what should I do Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 01, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.