Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My gf (23 F) wants to end things with me (25 M) as she’s depressed given the fact that she’ s paralysed on the left side of her body.

So my girlfriend recently went through a surgery as she is suffering from arterial thrombosis which left the left side of her body paralysed. Now this has pushed her toward the darker side and she’s suffering from depression. She recently told me that I am better off with her and that I deserve better and I should be with someone with whom I can actually live. I cant let go of her, Ive never loved anyone more than her and I don’t think if I’ll ever love anyone else. I wanna be there by her side snd lift her through this. I want to be there for her through everything but if she shuts me out there isnt much that I can do. She has stop replying to my texts and calls. What should I do?

TL;DR My gf is paralysed on the left side of her body which has led to depression and her shutting me out of her life and breaking up with. I love her way too much to give up.



Submitted October 02, 2022 at 04:00AM by Alive-Marketing421 https://ift.tt/bArkXsJ
My gf (23 F) wants to end things with me (25 M) as she’s depressed given the fact that she’ s paralysed on the left side of her body. My gf (23 F) wants to end things with me (25 M) as she’s depressed given the fact that she’ s paralysed on the left side of her body. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 02, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.