Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I got the ick from my boyfriend’s social media and I want to breakup

Ok, so 1 f24 have been dating my bf m25 for about 6 months now. I'm already a pretty private person and even before dating him I was rather reluctant because his Instagram following proved he was rather known. But he was caring and seemed to have turned off that 'celebrity' part that he claimed happened when he was younger. I recently went through his following and got so disgusted. It was so many women. So so so many women. At least 4,000. Nearly all the Insta models from our area, random girls from other countries , random very naked celebrities. Not to mention, his account popped up in the likes of nearly every recent picture of random girls. My view of him has completely changed because I feel like he's desperate, has no standards and is a bit of a loser sorry to say. It also makes me feel like he's bound to cheat as Everytime he opens his phone he sees multiple hotter closer options. That makes me so insecure. I wish I hadn't gone checking because he's a pretty good bf but now I feel different about him and our relationship. Thinking about breaking up. What should I do?

TL;dr: Boyfriend follows too much women might break up



Submitted September 05, 2022 at 10:41PM by Objective_Ad1372 https://ift.tt/yAEenKZ
I got the ick from my boyfriend’s social media and I want to breakup I got the ick from my boyfriend’s social media and I want to breakup Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 06, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.