Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (24F) was left by my boyfriend(25) for another girl(27)

I (24F) have been with my boyfriend (25) for 5 years. We were best friends since college and we have the same circle of friends. 8 years of friendship. Recently we broke up because he told me he doesn’t love me anymore. Then he also told me that he fell in love with his co-worker (27) that he just met for 2 weeks. I’m so devasted and lost because I’m looking forward to the future we always talked about. But he told me when we broke up that he doesn’t see me in his future anymore. He was a good man, in our 5 years together, he never fought with me. Though I often fought with him for petty stuffs. We never had a big argument. We were okay weeks prior to the break up. I’m so confused that all the love he felt for me before is gone in an instant. He moved out of the house immediately after breaking up with me, same day. Right now, they are happy together. The girl knew that my boyfriend has a girlfriend but she still didn’t distanced herself. I can’t really talk to my friends about us because I don’t want them to hate him because we are just in one circle of friends. I’m still hopeful that he’ll come back. I may hate the sin, but not the sinner.

It’s been hard since he left because he just disappeared. After being together for 5 years, he just left. The pain was unbearable and it really took a toll on me. I lost 5kgs in 2 weeks because I barely ate. Sometimes in the middle of the day, my brain is shutting down and I can’t think straight.

TL;DR How can I move on? What should I do? Should I wait for him?

Thank you!

EDIT: When he pursued me 5 years ago, I didn’t even liked him that much. He knows I have someone else on my mind that time. I gave in because I felt pity for him, I never thought that we will last a year, but here we are, 5 years later. I gave him a chance 5 years ago and I learned to love him a lot. We grew a lot. We did everything together. I took that risk but I’m now regretting because it’s super painful right now.



Submitted September 09, 2022 at 02:06AM by McKenzie024 https://ift.tt/8NZVz5T
I (24F) was left by my boyfriend(25) for another girl(27) I (24F) was left by my boyfriend(25) for another girl(27) Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 09, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.