Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Give me the hard truth.

TLDR: He has been amazingly patient with me but now that I’m ready he seems to be stringing me along.

So myself (41F) and this guy (41M) have been on and off for 16 years. The last 7 years he has been incredibly patient with me (100% his choice) while I heal from a bad relationship (not with him). I have put on weight while battling my mental health and he is amazing at making me feel good and complimenting my body. Well in the last year I have become ready to move things along. While we are planing to meet up and talking all day every day and it started to get serious, all of a sudden his phone “breaks” and Apple has it for 6 months and he can only talk via email.

Well we talk via email and his replies start to come in every few days then every few weeks. Through all that we somehow manage to make plans for me to go to his house. We end up having amazing sex. He says he has his friends phone (his is apparently still broken now it’s been a year) and I can text him again. Awesome! Well we chat a bit on Friday then We get busy over the weekend and don’t talk. Monday I go to text him and I’m blocked. So I send a not so nice email about being blocked and ask him straight out if we are going to be together, do we have a future together. He replies to everything else in the email (denying he blocked me) but ignores the question about us. I asked him 3 times he is still ignoring it. Yet he is making plans for us to see each other again (we live an hour away from each other) and calling me baby. I don’t know what to think. My heart is 100% in this and I’m terrified I’m going to get hurt. But I can’t wait forever. Or can I because he waited 7 years for me. Ugh help!



Submitted August 31, 2022 at 10:05PM by Avengelina254 https://ift.tt/glWpPd5
Give me the hard truth. Give me the hard truth. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 01, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.