Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (M22) girlfriend’s (F19) sister (F21) is the girl I was dating a few months ago.

So my girlfriend (of 3 months) recently introduced me to her family.

I don’t know how this slipped under the radar but me and her sister instantly recognised each other, as we were actually seeing each other a few months ago.

Earlier in the year me and her had a bit of a thing, but she stopped coming to see me in the end because it just wasn’t feasible as she lived really far away.

It was awkward because the spark between me and her hasn’t gone away. She seemed angry to see me there with her sister.

I’m not sure what to think now. I suppose I have to tell my gf that me and her sister were seeing each other.

It makes things difficult. Is there any things can work out with my girlfriend or is a relationship with her doomed?

Any ideas on what to do?

TLDR My girlfriend’s sister is the girl I was with. How should I handle this?



Submitted September 06, 2021 at 06:07PM by danieljohnson34 https://ift.tt/3tnrbIc
My (M22) girlfriend’s (F19) sister (F21) is the girl I was dating a few months ago. My (M22) girlfriend’s (F19) sister (F21) is the girl I was dating a few months ago. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 07, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.