Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My [28F] parents are putting pressure on me to find a boyfriend.

I [28F] was a in a long-term relationship that ended almost two years ago (Dec. 2019 - right before pandemic hit). Since then, I've really grown as a person. I live alone now, I've learned so much - new job, currently also getting my MBA, etc.

I am open to meeting someone. I am super social. I just haven't met anyone I like. My parents sat me down the other day, mentioned I am turning 29 in October and said I wasn't getting any younger. My mom proceeded to say how tough it is to meet someone as you get older and that I might fall in love with someone who has kids...As if that matters? Personally, I think that could be beautiful too.

[TL;DR]: Coming up to my 29th birthday and my parents are putting pressure on me to find a boyfriend. Say it's only going to get more difficult. I've been enjoying life post-relationship and going with the flow, believing I'll meet someone naturally and when it's right. How do I not subscribe to my parents' thinking? It's tough, I'm close to them.



Submitted September 06, 2021 at 10:05PM by miamigirl101 https://ift.tt/3jQflDC
My [28F] parents are putting pressure on me to find a boyfriend. My [28F] parents are putting pressure on me to find a boyfriend. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 07, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.