Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I[16M] feel embarrassed to workout in front of my family (reposted because it was removed)

At around the start of this year I was not feeling good with my body and I was having heart pain (which was suprising since i was 120lbs and 5'5 at the time). After privately talking with my doctor he recommended exercising so i've been trying to do that as much as I can I have 2 10 lbs dumbells that I use, but every time I pick it up the dumbells to exercise i get paranoid my family members would walk in on me. So i made up a lie saying I had to record myself exercising because we were doing online, and I made that up before my mom walked into the room one day. When that happened it felt like I was caught with my hands down my pants. I immediately started to sputter my excuse and she "accepted it" and walked off giggling to herself.

After that I havent been the same while exercising I wouldn't care about my form just completing the work out as fast as I could making sure I wasn't caught again and I'm sort of fine with my mom seeing but my older brother[18]has been concerned about his weight and he has been calling my little brother[11] fat to make himself feel better. Its just that i dont want to make them feel like they are unhealthy or fat when they catch me. I'm not so worried about my dad catching me since he comes home at 6.

Ive tried going to a different room but the way the house is designed is there is a main central hallway and it connects to every room and my older brother likes walikng up and down there when he is bored. There is a garage but it is terrible in there barely any space because of junk and rats crawling in and out. There is an attic to but that is the same situation as the garage minus the rats.

Ive got no choice but to exercise down on the main floor but ive stopped around june because i have no excuse to use. Should i just start exercising even if they catch me? Or is there an alternative that im not seeing? Its not like i need to hurry or anything my health has been better i haven't had heart pain and my weight has stayed around the same. But exercising was something i enjoyed i never got burned out and i was improving mental health wise but now i feel paranoid about being seen by my family members.

TL;DR I feel embarrassed and paranoid about exercising in front of my family



Submitted September 05, 2021 at 05:52AM by Sweet-Telephone-3658 https://ift.tt/2Vi86L3
I[16M] feel embarrassed to workout in front of my family (reposted because it was removed) I[16M] feel embarrassed to workout in front of my family (reposted because it was removed) Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 05, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.