Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My boyfriend (m28) joked about having sex with other women

The other day, my boyfriend of over a year, was telling me about a conversation with his male friend at work. They were talking about the Netherlands and he said "we should go over there and have drugs and lots of sex with women" to his friend. For some reason he told me about this conversation and I was upset. At first he said "I just won't talk ever again" and I'm like that's not the problem, I just don't know why you have to say stuff like that to me. He basically said well we don't know if we'll be together forever and he doesn't believe in the one. I said while I agree with that because the future isn't certain, I just don't need to hear those things. He apologized and said he'll stay by my side as long as we both are together. I just don't understand why he'd think about a hypothetical situation like that. Do men often joke around like that with other men? I just think they should not tell their partners about such conversations but maybe I'm being overly sensitive.

TD;LR: boyfriend joked about going to the Netherlands and having sex and drugs with other women



Submitted September 04, 2021 at 07:17PM by lizardqueen432 https://ift.tt/3jLARJt
My boyfriend (m28) joked about having sex with other women My boyfriend (m28) joked about having sex with other women Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 05, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.