Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I compliment my bf more now and my friend thinks it's shallow

My(19f) boyfriend(20m) started going to the gym recently. Eversince he started doing that, he looks more attractive to me. I started complimenting him more after this. I compliment him and say nice things always but not necessarily about his body but it has escalated to how sexy I find him now. I find not only him attractive but the mere fact that he works out and sweats and lifts attractive and has a routine and a healthy lifestyle attractive.

The other day my boyfriend and I met up and there was a friend with him. Asusual I complimented him(which he loves btw) and then we got talking. After he left, my friend told me it was an AH thing to do. I was confused obviously. She told me I was shallow to compliment him more often now that he looks bulked up and that's going to create self esteem issue in him but I don't understand. He wasn't overweight before, and I still complimented his looks. Now he works out, I compliment his looks and arms and his routine because I find it sexy. Is it wrong reddit?

TL;DR: I compliment my bf more now that he work puts and my friend things it's mean



Submitted September 01, 2021 at 08:03PM by Thatanimevelvet https://ift.tt/2WGio8H
I compliment my bf more now and my friend thinks it's shallow I compliment my bf more now and my friend thinks it's shallow Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 02, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.