Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I broke up with a girl and it hurt her. She want's to continue seeing each other. Will it make harder for her to move on if we do so?

I broke up with a girl I was with for over a one and a half year. I like spending time with her and she was a really great GF, but I was missing something and could not justify being with her when I don't feel what I believe I should (not talking about love chemistry... Something else.). We are both 24 yo. It was my first relationship and her 10th.

When I told her I want to breakup she told me she loves me. She has never felt so happy with anyone. It broke my heart to let her go, but it did not change the fact I dont want to be with her. She was crying and looked really broken. I told her I will be there for her as a friend, that she could call or text me whenever she wants. She told me, that she hopes that I will change my mind (I stressed out that I won't and I dont want her to be stuck on me hoping I will, but she could not accept it).

She asked me if we could continue seeing each other (like friends). If she could sleep over when she can't get home (she lives outside of the city and late at night the commute connection is bad). I told her it is ok. But I am really afraid that if we continue to see each other, it will only make it worse, it will be harder for her to let go and fully heal, but also if we stop seeing each other right away, she will be really broken.

I don't know how to go about this. I will be glad to be here for her as a friend, but I am afraid she might not get over it, if we continue seeing each other. This night she called me (I was sleeping) and sounded really sad. I am ok with being there for she (even if she wakes me up in the middle of the night), but I just don't want it make worse... Is there anyone who experienced something similar? Will it get better if we continue seeing each other or should we stop all at once? I really wish this would be easier...

TL;DR:
We broke up with a girl who was really in love with me. She is hurt. She wants to continue seeing each other but I am afraid she won't get over it that way. Is it ok to continue seeing her or should I stop? Will she get over it if we continue seeing each other?



Submitted September 03, 2021 at 12:32AM by majorAligator https://ift.tt/3DMySfW
I broke up with a girl and it hurt her. She want's to continue seeing each other. Will it make harder for her to move on if we do so? I broke up with a girl and it hurt her. She want's to continue seeing each other. Will it make harder for her to move on if we do so? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 03, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.