Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

How can I help my boyfriend to think of us as a couple more than two individuals?

I'm f24 afraid my boyfriend m24 doesn't think about us as a couple, rather than two separate individuals He doesn't share with me what's going on in his life unless I specifically ask, and even then it's just short plain answers. We had a few fights about this, because It made me feel like he's hiding stiff from me, but he said the reason is that he's like that with everyone and that he just doesn't think that those things are either interesting or needs to be told. But I feel sad like he doesn't want me to know about his life. I tell him a lot of what's going on with me, even if I spent a whole day home by myself I can still tell him about my day, but for him it's just one word answers. Also there's this thing that we were friends before we started going out, so we have a common friend group. And yet there was like a few weeks ago he and one of our common friends were like, yeah let's go out, they invited couple of friends. And only when the four of them were already in the car on their way, he calls me and asks me to join if I can find a way to get there by myself. It was really upsetting for me. He told me later on he watched a YouTube video and then that friend picked him up and only then he talked to him about inviting me too. It felt like I'm not that important to him, like he had time to watch a video and getting ready but only in the car he remembered me. I have to add that when we meet alone irl, he's really sweet and caring. I really don't want to break up with him, just make him change his mindset. But talking with him about how I feel about that did not get results. So what can I do?

TLDR - my boyfriend wouldn't think of us as a couple, a team, he won't share with me unless I specifically ask, and does not make me feel like a priority, but we do love each other and I don't want to break up, just help him understand were a couple, not just two random individuals, how can I do that?



Submitted September 02, 2021 at 12:05PM by bitchy_flower https://ift.tt/3gY06GA
How can I help my boyfriend to think of us as a couple more than two individuals? How can I help my boyfriend to think of us as a couple more than two individuals? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 03, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.