Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My SO [M34] didn't get me [F27] anything for my birthday.

Just as the post says. My SO didn't get me anything for my birthday today. We have been together over 9 years. Every year he has gotten me something special and thoughtful. Except this year. This morning he said that I never really want anything / express a want for anything so he didn't get anything. I didn't even get a birthday card.

I feel kind of stupid being upset about not getting a gift, but I am really hurt. My brother's girlfriend was asking how my day was and what I got for my birthday and I felt so upset saying "nothing." We have a daughter together and he couldn't even think to have her make a card for me. Or maybe a t-shirt of some anime or video game that I like.

I told him how I was upset and I felt like be didn't really think of me at all... then he disappeared into his computer room. I think he's just ordering stuff on Amazon for me now, but I don't even think I want that at this point?

Is this just stupid? Am I being petty? I don't want a thrown together gift because I said I was hurt either.

TL;DR: 9 years together and I didn't get a birthday gift today. How do I not feel hurt about this?



Submitted April 21, 2021 at 03:49PM by whattodo422 https://ift.tt/3tGk9xO
My SO [M34] didn't get me [F27] anything for my birthday. My SO [M34] didn't get me [F27] anything for my birthday. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 22, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.