Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (29F) boyfriend (26M) never likes to tell me what he does

We usually have dinner/date night together on Fridays but he had to cancel and I thought he made plans despite that, so I got a bit miffed about it. He only said “You got to have dinner yourself, I won’t be able to eat with you.” I ask him why and he tells me it’s because he needs to attend a funeral. I feel bad getting angry, I simply thought he bailed on our plans, but I ask him why he couldn’t have just led with saying “I have to go to a funeral tomorrow so I can’t have dinner with you.”

He tells me the situation wasn’t “any of my business”. I felt really offended by that. I didn’t even need to know the exact details of everything but he always tries to avoid telling me stuff unless I explicitly ask.

This isn’t the first time either. When he goes to meet his friends he always either avoids telling me or vaguely says he isn’t free. I don’t pry very often and I don’t complain when he goes to meet his friends, so I don’t understand why he never is upfront with me.

I really don’t know what to do... it really frustrates me.

tldr; My boyfriend always tries to avoid telling me what he does/needs to do to the point that I get very frustrated.



Submitted April 22, 2021 at 11:48AM by Nocturnean https://ift.tt/3dHlD5i
My (29F) boyfriend (26M) never likes to tell me what he does My (29F) boyfriend (26M) never likes to tell me what he does Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 23, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.