Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My husband won’t stay in the room with me at all after sex

My (21f) husband (21m) doesn’t practice any kind of aftercare whatsoever. No even a kiss on the cheek or a “that was fun”. He finishes, wipes himself clean, and leaves the room for the rest of the night to game. We’ve already addressed the deep rooted issue of him obsessing over gaming but he’ll leave after sex even to just go scroll mindlessly through social media or sit on the balcony. I’ve addressed it with him before and said I wish he’d lay with me for at least a little bit and cuddle or even just talk. He says “I’m not tired, I don’t want to lay in bed.” He even takes it as far as letting me fall asleep alone every single night. He doesn’t come to bed until 2-3 am. I understand men aren’t like women in that they usually don’t want to hang around after, but he’s my husband, and he can NEVER just lay with me for more than 3 minutes without becoming extremely agitated and saying it’s boring and making me feel guilty for wanting him there. It sounds like he wants nothing to do with me but I then he’s literally willing to do anything else for me. It’s JUST the quality time that he wants no part of and I can’t understand why. Be honest and tell me if I’m in the wrong. I am pregnant and very hormonal so I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s it, it just really hurts being left naked in the middle of the bed alone without an “I love you” or ANYTHING. Anyone else experience something like this with their partner and how did you get through it?

TL;DR my husband doesn’t seem to want to spend time with me



Submitted April 22, 2021 at 11:47PM by honeycicada https://ift.tt/3dHmYJi
My husband won’t stay in the room with me at all after sex My husband won’t stay in the room with me at all after sex Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 23, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.