Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

How do I deal with working closely alongside my ex

Me (20m) and my ex (19f) work for the same company ( and same department :/ ), and have done basically for the whole duration of our 2.5 year relationship. About 2 months ago, she broke up with me out of no where and it completely shattered me, I’ve never felt pain like it

Lockdown is starting to ease up where I live and so the business I work for is opening up again, meaning i no longer get to work from home or work my own chosen hours. I recently got sent out of newest rota and seen that a lot of my shifts clash with my ex’s and my heart just dropped.

I just don’t know how to deal with this. After the breakup we did initially talk but it was purely her feeling sorry for me and me being too emotional to say no. She moved on pretty much instantly while I’m still struggling. We talked during a communal break time in work ( which was exactly two weeks after we broke up), I couldn’t even look her in the eyes. After we finished talking, she went back to her big group of friends and I went to sit alone, she then said “I’ll come sit with you” because I had no one else to sit with. This was the defining moment for me. I now see that she viewed me as a victim and pitied me. She felt sorry for me, god only knows how she described me to all her friends and colleagues ( also my colleagues )

Since then I’ve blocked her on everything and only seen her once in work since, this time she was the one who couldn’t look me on the eyes. She kept her head down the whole time and quickly scurried off. I don’t want to be seen as the victim anymore, and even though I’m not over her completely yet, I don’t want anything to do with her. I want to display confidence while in work and move on with my life but it’s hard when a lot of your colleagues are close friends with your ex

How can I display confidence in work and how can deal with working closely with my EX under the circumstances ?

TLDR: still work closely with ex and need advice on how to deal with it/ display confidence in the workplace



Submitted April 22, 2021 at 07:25AM by cppppporhdbeb https://ift.tt/32Acsxg
How do I deal with working closely alongside my ex How do I deal with working closely alongside my ex Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 22, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.