Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (f53) husband (m55) had a 7 year affair with his best friend's wife and now wants to continue the friendship like nothing happened.

My husband ended a long and intense affair with his best friend's wife a few months before we met. He didn't tell me about it until I discovered a love letter she wrote him a few years ago. His friend has no clue to this day. When we first met, my husband wanted us all to socialize and even vacation together on the grounds that "the affair is in the past." But the friend's wife was furious that he ended the affair and was openly hostile to me. After a few very awkward get togethers, we stopped going out together. Since then, my husband has gone out of his way to keep up his friendship with the guy by calling him and meeting up when possible (like once a month). I think it's weird. After betraying his friend all those years, why does he want to be friends now - especially with this huge secret between them? They chat about the friend's wife and what she's up to like nothing happened. Knowing that I find it strange, he hides the meetings from me - he doesn't outright lie, he just doesn't tell me they're meeting. So now I feel there is all this lingering dishonesty about this old relationship that is infecting our relationship. It's even worse when we bump into his friend's wife and she's still hostile and all three of us know what's going on except my husband's friend! Am I within my right to ask him to stop seeing the friend?

TL;DR - Should I object to my husband maintaining a friendship with his ex-lover's husband?



Submitted April 22, 2021 at 07:50PM by Timberline_420 https://ift.tt/3dKZCmh
My (f53) husband (m55) had a 7 year affair with his best friend's wife and now wants to continue the friendship like nothing happened. My (f53) husband (m55) had a 7 year affair with his best friend's wife and now wants to continue the friendship like nothing happened. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 22, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.