Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My neighbor just had heart surgery

My (26F) neighbor (70+F) just had heart surgery. What’s something I could bring over for her? Or a nice gesture I could make?

I feel SO horrible because my GoPuff order was accidentally delivered to her house (including a 24 pack of water). 2-3 hours later I got a phone call from GoPuff saying she put it outside for me to come over and get :( I had no idea she had heart surgery and she shouldn’t be lifting heavy stuff I presume. I feel so terrible! I had no idea.

TLDR; My elderly neighbor had heart surgery. What’s a nice meal I could bring over or a nice gesture?



Submitted February 06, 2021 at 07:43PM by santaiscapitalism https://ift.tt/2YPFyH7
My neighbor just had heart surgery My neighbor just had heart surgery Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 06, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.