Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (23F) bf (38M) said he liked my old hairstyle better and it's really bothering me

First of all, I know this is going to sound stupid and trivial. I'm sorry for that.

I (23F) have been with my boyfriend (38M) for just under a year. We don't live together but we have talked about it for this summer.

Yesterday I got a haircut, kind of on a whim. My hair was down almost to my waist, and now it's above my shoulders. So a major change.

My boyfriend saw it and said it looks nice, and then a few minutes later he said "but I kind of liked it long better". I was just like "yeah, it will grow back out."

But I've been thinking about this ever since yesterday and it makes me very sad. I spent over $50 on this haircut and he didn't even like it. I could tell him how I feel, and I assume he will apologize and be sympathetic, but he's probably going to secretly think that I'm being petty and stupid. I know this is a trivial issue and I'm not sure why it's bothering me so much, but for some reason I just can't get over it.

tl;dr: My boyfriend said he liked my old hair better and I can't get over it.



Submitted February 09, 2021 at 04:54PM by Massive_Concert5399 https://ift.tt/3q9oGa9
My (23F) bf (38M) said he liked my old hairstyle better and it's really bothering me My (23F) bf (38M) said he liked my old hairstyle better and it's really bothering me Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 09, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.