Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Boyfriend picks up take out then follows random girl from restaurant on Insta

UPDATE:

Went with the latter, asked him straight up. He said he was expecting me to say something sooner, and she's a lesbian (checks out she's reppin a 🏳️‍🌈 on her bio) not sure if that makes it okay?? Sexuality can be fluid.....I asked that in the future don't wait for me to say something but please lmk.

I realize some of y'all think this is petty and controlling, but this is who I am and what I need and I've made it clear, so communication about this kind of stuff is important to me to maintain trust.

UPDATE: Thanks for all the discussion. I am going to speak with him in person of course. I guess the advice I seek now is this:

should I ask him how he knows the woman? Basically giving him a chance to lie???

Or simply ask how come he followed a woman from the restaurant we got take out from? Because I already know he met her there..randomly the other day...


Hello,

I am in a committed relationship, we've spent some time discussing boundaries and what we're comfortable with in regards to social media.

I've told him I don't care if he follows beautiful models or singers that have gazillion followers and post lots of pretty pictures, that's the point of following an account right, so their great pics show up in your feed?

I've told him I'm not comfortable with him adding random women on social media because to me it feels like single man behavior. These accounts will have like 4-6 photos of nothing really special, sometimes they are random from elsewhere sometimes local. I'm not comfortable with this because they don't post many photos so I see the only point in following them is to connect with them via DM or eventually SC? Which feels like the behavior of a single man and not one in a committed relationship.

Well the other day he went to pick up food and then I notice he's following a girl who worked at that restaurant. To me that's the modern age equivalent of getting her number and it seems sus.

Thoughts?

TL;DR: boyfriend went to get take out then followed the girl that worked there, even though we've discussed this



Submitted February 09, 2021 at 02:31PM by AncientError9807 https://ift.tt/3q5RT60
Boyfriend picks up take out then follows random girl from restaurant on Insta Boyfriend picks up take out then follows random girl from restaurant on Insta Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 09, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.