Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I have a boyfriend but I think I want a girlfriend

I have a boyfriend, but I think I want a girlfriend.

I 22F am very happy with my boyfriend 26M. When we got together I made it clear that I am pansexual.. we agreed to have casual threesomes and he agreed to let me sleep with other women as well. But I think I want our relationship to be polyamorous. That being said. I’m unsure how to have this conversation, I don’t want him to think I am unhappy when I’m very happy! Any advice would be appreciated

Tl;DR I’m pansexual and think I want to be poly, I’m happy with my relationship with my boyfriend but think I want to be polyamorous.



Submitted February 05, 2021 at 07:13PM by AmazingPassage9237 https://ift.tt/2N2KHbU
I have a boyfriend but I think I want a girlfriend I have a boyfriend but I think I want a girlfriend Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 06, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.