Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Coworker (43M) making up rumors about me (30F)

I worked with Ben, 43, about six years ago. I (30F) as an intern at the company and he was a bit higher up. Generally, his position wouldn’t be interacting with mine.

Since I was fresh out of college, and extremely naive, I thought Ben wanted to be friends. We had lunches/dinners/coffee frequently. He used to tell me about his marital problems and I would about boysssss my age. So cringe.

Anyway, things got ugly when he started to want more and I didn’t. I tried to gently turn him down, and I ended up leaving after my internship ended. A few years went by and I graduated with my MBA and came back to the company in the same role as Ben.

He immediately recognized me, even though I look different. I lost 25 pounds, got into shape, and grew my hair out. I also updated nearly every aspect of my life into a professional from a poor broke college kid. I’m also happily married (to a woman, lol, who would have thought!).

Ben has been making up rumors about me at the office for a month now. Apparently his marriage isn’t going well and he’s unhappy. He’s told people at work I’m obsessed with him, I’m not actually queer (?), I’m a stalker, I slept my way to get my degree, among other stuff. It’s just tough to catch him becuase he’s never said it directly to me. He just ignores me, but finds excuses to always look at me or be around.

I’ve reported it to HR, and waiting to see, but what gives? It’s such strange behavior. He was nice at first until he saw the differences.

TL;DR (30F) my coworker (43M) has been spreading rumors about me at work for a month now since I came back, I’m not sure what his issue is?



Submitted February 01, 2021 at 02:41PM by najajauajajahauah https://ift.tt/3cEXnR0
Coworker (43M) making up rumors about me (30F) Coworker (43M) making up rumors about me (30F) Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 01, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.