Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Can my long term relationship last if sexual attraction is lost?

Can a long term relationship last if sexual attraction is lost?

I’m 23 year old male and my gf is 21. I’m in need of some serious help and advice right now. I’ve been in relationship for over 2 years now and recently I’ve been having trouble getting erect during intercourse with my girlfriend. We usually have sex about 1-2 times a week and it due to me not being able to get erect, it’s been about 2 weeks almost. My gf is starting to believe that I don’t find her sexually attractive anymore and it hurts her a lot and It also kills me inside because I love her so much and I wouldn’t wanna spend my time with anyone else. She’s perfect. If I’m losing sexual attraction to her, will this relationship still last? She’s pretty much everything to me and I’d do anything to stay with her. I really couldn’t see myself ever leaving her, but I’m so afraid that this issue will only get worse for her. I cry just thinking about it. Will our relationship still work if we’re both emotionally connected on a very strong level. It’s too hard to think about breaking up with her over this.

TL;DR: can my long term relationship last with my gf if sexual attraction is lost and our sex isn’t as frequent, but we’re both very very close and emotionally connected to one another.



Submitted February 06, 2021 at 04:45AM by nolanoooo https://ift.tt/3oSg9qR
Can my long term relationship last if sexual attraction is lost? Can my long term relationship last if sexual attraction is lost? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 06, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.