Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Husband doesn’t like my hair while sleeping

Hi, I’m Asian and I’m married to my Dutch husband for 4 years. We have one minor problem: he doesn’t like my long hair while sleeping! He said it’s very uncomfortable (as my Asian hair is a lot harder compared with his western soft hair, but very normal hair as eastern Asian hair..)We talked about it many times, and he sometimes jokes that I should wear shower caps. But I have to admit it annoys me if he mentions almost every night that if I can move my hair to the other side. I was also being honest to him that I’m not happy that he talks about it every night. He thinks it is very common for couples to have problem like us. I didn’t have other boyfriends before my husband, I’m curious if anyone has problem like us?

Tl;dr: my husband doesn’t like my hair on his face while sleeping.

Thanks all for your replies. I ll try braiding my hair! :)



Submitted July 01, 2020 at 09:16AM by praan7 https://ift.tt/2Ak2ghK
Husband doesn’t like my hair while sleeping Husband doesn’t like my hair while sleeping Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 01, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.