Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My girlfriend (20) asked me (22) if it is okay if she sleeps with other women every now and then, I said no, was this okay?

Hi all,

My girlfriend (20F) asked me (22M) today (we’ve been together for 2 months) about if it’s okay if she has sex with other women, she’s always had relationships with men but enjoys having a woman from time to time, I said no and that if she’s with me it should only be us and that she shouldn’t be going off having sex with other people. Her reply was “Okay I won’t, but I just won’t be fully satisfied without a woman every now and then.”. What are you views on this and was I right in my answer?

The reason I said no is that I don’t like the idea of me being at home not even dreaming of sleeping with anyone else while she sleeping with a female. There’s also a risk of course that she might meet a female she likes and start something serious with her and allowed that by letting her sleep with women.

tl;dr was I right in saying my girlfriend can’t sleep with other women?



Submitted April 04, 2020 at 02:02PM by Slimsta https://ift.tt/3bPP4OF
My girlfriend (20) asked me (22) if it is okay if she sleeps with other women every now and then, I said no, was this okay? My girlfriend (20) asked me (22) if it is okay if she sleeps with other women every now and then, I said no, was this okay? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 04, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.