Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My [25F] fiance’s [24M] ex girlfriend and mother of his daughter [26F] asked me to give her family and daughter back, how should I respond?

My boyfriend and I started dating when I was about 20 years old after his ex treated him like trash and left him. He has always been a great guy which I why I am engaged to him and living with him. He had a daughter with his toxic ex when he had barely turned 18 and she got int drugs and started cheating him constanrky and left him for somebody else.

I supported my bf since his ex lost all her rights to her daughter and legally gave them up because she said she didn’t care and that it was a burden for her. Well, my boyfriend and I started dating after that mess and I raised his daughter as my own and I love her very much. Yes I plan on having kids with him and we just bought our first house as a couple

His ex found my instagram and messaged me and asked to talk. I told my boyfriend about it and he said I could talk to her if I wanted, but that he didn’t really want to see hee or anything. So I talked with her and she has changed, but I can’t forget how she treated my boyfriend and our daughter. So, she begged me to give back her life and “her family” even though I raised her biological daughter and after I said absolitely not, shs begged me to at least let her see her daughter.

I am feeling bad since she gave birth to her, but I don’t want this to get between my relationship with my boyfriend or ruin the good thing we have going. And I am also offended that she has a lot of nerve to try and take my boyfriend from me. What should I do? Or how should I talk with my bf about this?

Tldr: my boyfriend trashy ex girlfriend asked me to give back her life because I “stole her spot,” I don’t know what to so about her



Submitted April 06, 2020 at 11:05PM by yesitsmehelloo https://ift.tt/3bYipH2
My [25F] fiance’s [24M] ex girlfriend and mother of his daughter [26F] asked me to give her family and daughter back, how should I respond? My [25F] fiance’s [24M] ex girlfriend and mother of his daughter [26F] asked me to give her family and daughter back, how should I respond? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 07, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.