Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My boyfriend gets upset when I don’t agree to sexual stuff

so i’ve been pretty happy in my relationship, and we’ve been together quite a while. i’m a girl, he’s a boy, we’re both 18. but lately, if i don’t want to be sexual with him, he gets super upset and won’t even look at me. it’s like i disgust him. and i usually only say no because i’m either not in the mood, or it’s that time of the month. and he doesn’t get it. sometimes when we’re not together physically and he asks to do stuff over call, and i say no, he just goes “okay fine then. goodnight.” and won’t talk to me. i don’t get it. i’m really hurt. i don’t know what to do. it’s like he gets offended and doesn’t even want to be around me

TL;DR! my boyfriend gets offended when i tell him i don’t want to be sexual with him



Submitted April 07, 2020 at 12:34AM by ItssJusttMe https://ift.tt/3aTFMBa
My boyfriend gets upset when I don’t agree to sexual stuff My boyfriend gets upset when I don’t agree to sexual stuff Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 07, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.