Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (20F) boyfriends (25M) Mom (55F) says she doesnt want me around for holidays anymore.

My boyfriend and I have been together for 1 year and 4 months now.

My boyfriends mom recently texted my boyfriend saying she would like it if I was no longer around for the holidays. Appparently when I'm around he only pays attention to me and not the family. And this Saturday they'll be celebrating Easter and she would like it if he excluded me. She said she feels like he's neglecting his family because of me.

Even though my boyfriend will go have dinner with them (rare occasions) without me because I've always felt unwelcomed by his mother and didnt want to go.

When she texted that I just said "i knew she didnt like me" and continued on playing a game.

My boyfriend got very upset and told her he would not be excluding me because he loves me and he plans on having a future with me. She then said that she doesn't agree with his choice, and she rather it just be the family for Saturday. He said no and that hes sorry but he now has plans for Saturday and wont be coming at all.

I believe the reason she is upset with me is because my boyfriend had planned to buy a house and have his mother stay with him, because she can't afford her own house right now since she recently left her husband.

But when the moving date got closer, my boyfriend and I got more serious and he said he would rather start a future with me and have his privacy.

I know my boyfriend isnt going because i wouldnt be going, but deep down i feel like he wants to go. I'm wondering if I should tell him I'll be okay if he went without me? Even though I'd be hurt considering his mom wants to exclude me from his life.

Tl:dr; boyfriends mom doesnt like me because I'm taking her son away by wanting a future with him, so shes trying to exclude me from any family holidays they have.



Submitted April 06, 2020 at 02:22PM by Rubyfeels https://ift.tt/2wXbejv
My (20F) boyfriends (25M) Mom (55F) says she doesnt want me around for holidays anymore. My (20F) boyfriends (25M) Mom (55F) says she doesnt want me around for holidays anymore. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 06, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.