Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (20 M) mother's boyfriend (57 M) threatened to kill me while he was drunk last night. My mother wants me to stay

I was asked to leave on campus housing by my university due to COVID-19, so now I am staying at my mother's boyfriend's place. He is a weird man, had a fucked up childhood and a weird relationship with his step father. He takes prescription pain pills and drinks heavily and is very mood swingy. He has been miserable lately because he got laid off last week, says he's broke and in debt, and I think he is just plain depressed about his life. He's been taking it out on me and my mom by yelling at us every so often and making me clean his boat, pressure wash the house, and paint the roof. I'm pissed off, but they took me in so who am I to complain.

Yesterday night the three of us started drinking, but my mom went to bed because she was tired. We went from having a conversation about me being like his son to him which was nice, but then he started ranting about COVID-19 and all the shit that is happening, and I told him he needed to be grateful for what he has, cause there are a lot of people that are doing much worse than we are at this moment. This pissed him off. He started asking what he was doing wrong. So I called him out on locking down the house and putting chains on the fence at 7pm out of paranoia. I called him out for yelling at my mom when she gets home from a 12 hour shift. He called me an entitled piece of shit who has never worked for or earned anything in his life. He said my mother used to be a coke head whore before he got with her. He called me a pussy for not going to the store in place of my mother and said that me being in his house tripled his chances of dying.

I think what really pissed him off was when I said that he was a liar for saying he cared about my mother. He told me to go to the front yard and fight him like a man, like how his step father did with him. He pushed me into a wall, grabbed me and pulled me into the front yard telling me to fight him. He said he wanted me out of his house by the morning and that he would shoot me if I tried coming back. I tried going back inside and he took a kitchen knife out - I backed off and he proceeded to punch a hole in the air mattress I was sleeping on.

I went to bed and I think he did too which is what woke my mom up, and then they started arguing. I heard him saying that I was threatening him, so I came out and told my mom he was a liar and said that he threatened to kill me. She turned on him, I went to bed, and I heard him saying he was going to kill himself to my mother.

Now this morning my mom says he wants to apologize, that he never saw him cry so much before, that he was drunk and didn't mean it, but I wasn't having it. I said I was leaving to my grandparents' house. She said if I leave, she leaves too, and she started guilt tripping me saying how happy these two weeks have been. Bullshit, but whatever. I know we can't afford a place just the two of us, and a move isn't ideal with all this virus shit going around. So what the fuck do I do? I've ignored him so far today, but am I supposed to pretend this didn't happen? Now I'm forced to choose to stay here or fuck over my mom financially for the foreseeable future. And I have a midterm on Tuesday lmao

tl;dr: my mother's boyfriend threatened me while he was fucked up, and now my mother is guilting me into staying here with her.



Submitted April 05, 2020 at 04:02PM by DavidF0506 https://ift.tt/2RbPoQc
My (20 M) mother's boyfriend (57 M) threatened to kill me while he was drunk last night. My mother wants me to stay My (20 M) mother's boyfriend (57 M) threatened to kill me while he was drunk last night. My mother wants me to stay Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 05, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.