Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (27f) Can't Stop Comparing Myself To Photos Found In Fiancés (34m) Photo Folder.

My partner has a low sex drive due to meds. I adore him but we're rarely intimate away from cuddles etc.

Last year I found a folder (Photos folder) filled with photos of exes, women he used to talk to and most had fake boobs, thin, white, didn't look like me. We shared the same computer during my 3 months stay as we are long distance. He claimed he didn't know they were there as he was going through a rough time then and they were from a year or more prior to us dating.

Since then, I just don't feel attractive enough for him. Sometimes I compare myself to those women and feel like if I just looked like them, he would want to be more intimate.

At the same time, he reassures me and he is on heavy meds that kill libido in his defence.

I know this also stems from my own harsh standards on myself. How do I stop comparing myself to those images?

TL;DR: Found photos on fiancés computer while sharing it, can't help but think he's just not attracted to me since he has a low sex drive but he's on medication.



Submitted April 05, 2020 at 03:09PM by Kitanalotus https://ift.tt/2wUnm4N
I (27f) Can't Stop Comparing Myself To Photos Found In Fiancés (34m) Photo Folder. I (27f) Can't Stop Comparing Myself To Photos Found In Fiancés (34m) Photo Folder. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 05, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.