Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

How do I [28F] deal with my [25F] roommate who has ran out of food and money?

I own my house and rent a room and bath to my roommate. When everything started shutting down, etc. a few weeks ago, I told her she could do half the rent this month, and to not worry about the other half. To clarify, she is still working as normal, but at the time there was concerns about her job being cut.

As soon as she found out I was cutting the rent, she went and bought a bunch of random stuff, including new Nikes, and expensive wines.

Fast forward to today, and she’s ran out of money for food. She doesn’t get paid again until next week.

I’ve been helping her out by sharing groceries, but I can’t keep on forever. I lost my job, and my unemployment has not started yet. I can help her, but to be frank I’m over it.

However, my heart is breaking for her. I can’t let her go hungry. Right now she’s going around slamming doors and driving around going who knows where - possibly exposing me to things.

She’s too proud to get food from a food bank. Trust me, I can’t even talk to her about stuff like that.

How do I deal with her right now?

TL;DR: Roommate ran out of food and money. How should I deal with it?



Submitted April 02, 2020 at 03:01PM by Life_Goes1 https://ift.tt/39G6Tya
How do I [28F] deal with my [25F] roommate who has ran out of food and money? How do I [28F] deal with my [25F] roommate who has ran out of food and money? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 02, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.