Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My girlfriend[20F] has been ghosting me[20M]

Before all, sorry for the grammar mistakes, english is not my first language.

Making it short, we've been together for almost 3 years and everything seemed perfect until August 2019, when she started saying that her feelings were not the same anymore. Still, she told me it was just a vague thought and that she loved me. Ever since nothing has been the same, at least for me. I noticed she becoming more and more distant, as well as our dates. From seeing each other twice a week we went to once a month. I tried to stay passive because we were both busy with work and college.

We spent our last christmas together and I could feel myself happy again, and I'm sure she was too. But that was the last time we've seen each other. And two days after was the last time we texted. I tried to contact her all the ways but she doesn't answer my calls or messages, although she received all of them. Tired, I went to her house and her brother told me that she was out traveling with other parents

I mean, what am I to her? A toy? Seriously, I don't want to know every step she takes nor I want to act like an intruder, but couldn't she told me that she was going to travel? Almost a week without a single word of her. It hurts. I think telling your partner that you'll be off for some days is important. Dammit. I don't know if we should break up, I love her. Our relationship was perfect, and I want her cooperation so we can fix our problems together. Any advice?

tl;dr: girlfriend has been ghosting me for almost a week. Traveled with her parents and didn't say anything about it.



Submitted January 02, 2020 at 11:46AM by KazumaTheJRPGlover https://ift.tt/2QLhmkr
My girlfriend[20F] has been ghosting me[20M] My girlfriend[20F] has been ghosting me[20M] Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 03, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.