Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My bf 29M prefers compliments from other persons not from me 27 f

TL:DR My bf told me that he prefers compliments from other persons and not from me as he is not used with them coming from the significant other.

I was complimenting my bf from time to time but he didn't enjoy them that much as he said that he is not used with them coming from the person he is with. Ok, the compliments were reduced to 10% and I didn't think much of it. Today he told me that 2 girls from his office told him that he looks better as he lost some weight and also that they admired his appearance. He was pretty excited when he told me that and I was like WTF, then I asked so you prefer compliments from others but not from me? And he said yes.. I don't know, it's fucked up for me... I don't even know how to react. I know it sounds stupid but what do you think? Am I the crazy one?



Submitted September 04, 2019 at 03:56AM by ladon511 https://ift.tt/2UvTdjw
My bf 29M prefers compliments from other persons not from me 27 f My bf 29M prefers compliments from other persons not from me 27 f Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 04, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.