Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

23(M) falling in love with 20(F) who’s in a wheelchair please help I need advice

I met this girl who is totally beautiful and just all around awesome person. She made me change my views on love and relationships and even just online dating in general. Anyway we hit it off and we been non stop texting for months. She lives in the same state as me but hours away so it’s “long distance”. Also another bump in our road to being officially bf n gf is she is disabled and in a wheelchair. Now we have hung out for the weekend in a hotel in her area and it was obviously great us being together meeting for the 1st time was not awkward or anything it’s like we were made for each other it feels like. Now her being disabled she needs help with somethings we take for granted and I didn’t mind helping when needed but she had people come “care” for her twice a day while we were there. All this was new to me and it was different and kinda weird but I didn’t care cause I really just like this girl a lot. Now no one really knows I’m in a weird long distance relationship that I met a girl online and that the girl is in a wheelchair. What I need with is I’m honestly scared to face the fact that everyone I know is probably gonna say something negative about the situation right off the bat and that I’m not gonna like to hear it and I’m not sure if they can change how I feel about her. I know I may not completely understand or know what I’m getting into and I don’t wanna hurt this girl in the process of finding out. I also don’t want to hurt myself. Please feel free to ask any questions I’ll happily answer. And if anyone who has been in a interabled relationship please help me out let me know what to do what not to do the good the bad all of it.. please help

TL;Dr I met a handicap girl and I like her I need help telling my friends and fam about her and also advice on dating someone in a wheelchair



Submitted September 04, 2019 at 02:41PM by conflictedmouse https://ift.tt/2zRlOpX
23(M) falling in love with 20(F) who’s in a wheelchair please help I need advice 23(M) falling in love with 20(F) who’s in a wheelchair please help I need advice Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 04, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.