Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (25F) flatmate (22M) keeps trying to smell me

This is gonna sound incredibly weird but bear with me please

I have recently moved to this new apartment because of my new job. Everything is great except for my flatmate. He seemed quite nice at first and he still is, he just keeps trying to sniff me. My armpits specifically...

He always greets me with a hug and I'm too embarrassed to tell him that I'm uncomfortable but it's not as bad as the armpit sniffing. Any time when we're sitting and talking on the couch, he takes this as an opportunity to smell me. I don't think I smell bad so why does this keep happening? Is this some kind of a fetish? Should I find another place?

Any help or advice is appreciated

tl;dr Flatmate keeps trying to smell me, he's nice but it makes me uncomfortable



Submitted November 02, 2018 at 08:43AM by flatmaties https://ift.tt/2CVpDx6
My (25F) flatmate (22M) keeps trying to smell me My (25F) flatmate (22M) keeps trying to smell me Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 02, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.