Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

How can I(F32) best support my friend(F36) who's husband left?

Long story short because I don't want to add too many specific details.....

My(F27) friend Brielle(F36) and her husband(M32), (To be called Jack(Ass)) lived together on his job site because his current job permitted it. Brielle supported Jack's want to change careers, also they are pregnant.

Jack has now decided that he is leaving the marriage, leaving his job (that provided housing for his wife and unborn child), in his words "came out as queer" and he only has time to do things that are important to him. I personally think he's in a manic phase and is dealing with mental health issues that he isn't even aware of. His entire personality has changed. I reached out because I was concerned, and he told me I was "privileged" and he blocked me. He has become obsessed with sharing online and he claims to be psychic and needs people to cashapp him money.

So Brielle is now staying with my roommate and me until she can get an apartment with her family member. I just want to know, how else can I be there for her? She's gonna talk to a lawyer when she's ready, she has a safe place to stay but the baby is due in the next few months. I plan to help when I can once the baby comes, and I'm great with babies/kids but how can I help HER? Trash talking him wont help anyone. One thing I want to do is make her feel special by hosting a little photoshoot for her before the baby comes, so she feels happy and beautiful.

tldr: Pregnant friend's husband left her high and dry. How to support her best?



Submitted October 26, 2018 at 06:57AM by Leogirly https://ift.tt/2zeJR1x
How can I(F32) best support my friend(F36) who's husband left? How can I(F32) best support my friend(F36) who's husband left? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 26, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.