Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My friend's [25F] fiancé [27M] won't let her do anything around the house.

This is what she told me: "My fiance and I have been together for 2 and a half years. We moved in together about a year ago and got engaged 7 months ago. He is kind, loving and supportive.

Both of us have jobs but mine allows me to work from home most days. He has a 9 to 5 office job. Everyday he gets up early and works out, cleans the house, cooks breakfast for both of us and even packs lunch for himself on days he wants home cooked lunch at office. He also preps lunch for me most days. Then, as soon as he comes home, he makes dinner for us. He also does all the grocery shopping and all other small errands.

Whenever I try to do things like cooking or cleaning, he says that he loves me and I don't have to do this, this is not the woman's job and that it's the 21st century and women have equal rights etc...

He doesn't stop me directly but finds ways to do all the work before I have a chance to start. Like, if i get up early to do some chores, he gets up too and does everything else.

I don't know why he does this but I feel guilty for not doing anything for him. What should I do?"

TLDR : Fiance won't let me do anything around the house and I feel guilty.



Submitted January 03, 2023 at 09:49PM by avalancheOf_thoughts https://ift.tt/Hswd5Uz
My friend's [25F] fiancé [27M] won't let her do anything around the house. My friend's [25F] fiancé [27M] won't let her do anything around the house. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on January 04, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.