Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Not wanting to do movie night with my boyfriend because he wanted to hang out with his friends

tl;dr; Me and BF planned a movie night. That means evening. Since the movie is so long i thought the perfect time would be after work at like 6. But my BF all of a sudden wanted to go somewhere with his friends and do stuff so we had to post pone the night two hours in. I got irritated and said forget it and said we can do it another time. Boyfriend called me selfish.

We planned a movie night yesterday to watch Harry Potter. We first said Thursday which is tomorrow but then he had to do something he realised with his friends. So we said today, wednesday. We planned on seeing the movie at 6.

Now he messaged me at work saying his friends want to do something like going to the gym or whatever after work so he will be coming home, getting his workout clothes and he will be back at maybe 7:30. This irritated me because he would never like plan anything spontaneous if he was with his friends and i wanted to do something but he always manages so squeeze other people in when we have to do something.

This means less time together and sleep immediately after the movie because we both wake up early. Anyways i said forget about it, we can watch a 2 hour and a half long movie another day. He got irritated and said i’m selfish. I wonder if i’m wrong.

UPDATE: I asked him to call me. He did and i voiced my concerns. Told him it’s disrespectful, he can’t just “move” our plans whenever he wants to do something else. As ALWAYS, he said “even if i’m in a relationship i want to be able to be free and hang out with friends. For example if my coworkers wanted to go for a beer i want to say yes, and if my friends want to hang out i want to say yes as well. I don’t want to be that boyfriend that says no because i have a girlfriend.”

That shit made me even more irritated because he is unable to see if from my view. I told him fuck it go hang out with them. He had the nerve to say “but you never have any plans i mean if you did that i wouldn’t do anything” not knowing i clear my entire night whenever we have to hang out so i don’t have to stress. I told him go hang out with them, but there won’t be a Harry Potter night. We can do that whenever i am a priority and won’t be moved around like i’m some sort of chess ♟️ game. Maybe overreacted but idc. He sounded very very irritated at the end.



Submitted October 05, 2022 at 03:57AM by Sliceinunderground https://ift.tt/RXzNAFm
Not wanting to do movie night with my boyfriend because he wanted to hang out with his friends Not wanting to do movie night with my boyfriend because he wanted to hang out with his friends Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 05, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.