Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Not Listening

Male(40) Female(36) I’ve been dating my partner for 6 months. She has a habit of not listening. The other day I had to repeat the same thing 3 times in a row, and I got a little irritated, so I called her out for not listening, in the most gentle way I could. She got really angry and defensive. She told me she was triggered and never to tell her she’s not listening. My friend says that I should recognize the warning signs. But warning signs of what? Except that she doesn’t listen, of course. What could this mean about her character?

TLDR: Partner of 6mo got angry & defensive when I said she's not listening.



Submitted October 07, 2022 at 05:53PM by nottaboss https://ift.tt/i7Xp3qT
Not Listening Not Listening Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 08, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.