Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My bf broke up with me over a fb comment. I'm distraught

Tl;dr my bf broke up with me due to an ex leaving a weird fb comment

My bf (34m) and I(33f) haven’t been together long, only four months. But it’s been intense and we got really close really fast. There’s been a few bumps in the road but nothing I thought we couldn’t move past. The other day an ex of mine ( who I’m not in contact with at all) started commenting on Facebook posts of mine out the blue. We are both friends with exes on Facebook, and since he was harmless I just ignored it. Unfortunately he took one comment way too far, and I had to unfriend since it was out of line and I felt disrespectful to my relationship. I told my bf about it he got angry and immediately accused me of cheating. After talking it through we agreed to just let it go since I took the proper action of immediately removing the ex. Or so I thought.After he left my house tonight he calls me and says “I know the game and I don’t want to be in a love triangle he can have you”. I was crushed. I’ve stuck beside him while he lives with his children’s mother( I met her and they’re no longer together), trusted him when he said his ex calls him but “he doesn’t have conversations with her” and does not have a job. I’ve tried to be open about everything and showed him so much love since he said he’s been hurt by betrayal so much. And yet he broke up with me over something I had no control over. I’m so angry and hurt. IHe knew the guy was my fb friend and he had exes on his page. I never hid anything from him. He does this push pull thing every so often and I’m sooo tired of it. It’s starting to feel like emotional abuse.



Submitted October 08, 2022 at 09:36PM by Expensive_Ad7149 https://ift.tt/Kn7hSUz
My bf broke up with me over a fb comment. I'm distraught My bf broke up with me over a fb comment. I'm distraught Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on October 09, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.