Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Should I tell my partner that a past casual partner contacted me?

Hey everyone,

I (31M) was involved in a casual relationship before I met my current partner (29F) of 1.5 years. That person started sending me snaps over the past few months but I never responded to them. They sent me a text this morning saying "hey". I didn't reply as I'm currently in a committed relationship. But my question is, should I tell my partner about this or no? In the past when previous exes (whom I was in a committed relationship with and not just casual) contacted me, I always told my partner and they always shrugged their shoulder and brushed it off with no issues. However, from conversations with my partner in the past, they are not so much worried about those exes, but rather the people I used to be involved with physically.

My gut is leaning towards no because nothing sexual happened, but also we're in such a great place in the relationship right now that I don't want to do anything to jeopardize it.

TLDR: ex fling contacted me, should I tell my current partner?



Submitted September 05, 2022 at 12:24PM by Kygoooo https://ift.tt/Fkbra82
Should I tell my partner that a past casual partner contacted me? Should I tell my partner that a past casual partner contacted me? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 06, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.