Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My boyfriend refuses to make plans with me saying he is spontaneous, then gets angry if I'm not free at the last minute

I am a woman working full time and in my spare time I volunteer at 2 different places or spend time with family. My boyfriend on the other hand won't plan anything with me in advance, saying he is spontaneous and it makes him feel bad to plan things out. He ends up asking at the last minute if i can meet him at his place.

His place is an hour away and if I already have plans, he gets angry and says I don't prioritise him. How can i get him to understand that it's ok to plan a day ahead? He doesn't even have a job or other obligations.


tl;dr: My boyfriend refuse to make plans with me in advance.



Submitted July 01, 2022 at 02:06AM by AnyAd2688 https://ift.tt/5PpM84B
My boyfriend refuses to make plans with me saying he is spontaneous, then gets angry if I'm not free at the last minute My boyfriend refuses to make plans with me saying he is spontaneous, then gets angry if I'm not free at the last minute Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 01, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.