Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (38f) boyfriend (38m) went camping with another woman

We’ve only been dating about 2 months, but things seemed to be going really well, and I actually let him meet my kid (a big deal for me) and I’ve met his kids a few times. He told me last weekend was supposed to be a guys camping weekend but one guy bailed so the other guy brought his wife. I wondered why he didn’t invite me if it was another couple, (since I was also kid-free that weekend) but I had plans anyway, so I didn’t put too much stock into it thinking I had maybe mentioned my plans.

So he got a text last night in the middle of asking me to look at his Apple Watch for something and he swiped it away really fast, and I’ve been through this before so I was suspicious. Today after work, I looked at his Facebook profile to see if I could find a friend of his with the name on the text as that’s all I saw. I saw her profile and it had pictures of the same campsite he had sent me… same tent, same 2 chairs, same cooler, same case of beer… and she’s single, noted right on her profile. So I looked closer at the pictures he sent me and it’s pretty obvious it was just the 2 of them there. So that also makes it clear that he lied to me about who he was with.

I want to be clear that I looked at both their public profiles, I in no way have access to any of his devices or passwords, so nothing was done by snooping here, just good old-fashioned research.

He and I have been making plans for later in the summer to go camping with the kids, so I thought this was actually going somewhere. You don’t usually make this kind of plans with someone you don’t see sticking around in your life. I would never have introduced him to my kid if I thought he wasn’t serious about me. And now I feel kinda crappy about doing the same activity with him that he has been so shady and dishonest about in regards to this other woman.

I obviously have to talk to him about it, but I don’t even know if I want to see him again. Would it be out of line for me to just text him the screenshots of the pictures I saw and leave it at that, or do I owe him an in person conversation?

Tl:dr - boyfriend of 2 months went camping with another woman just the 2 of them and lied about it. Do I need to confront him in person, or can I just text?



Submitted July 05, 2022 at 10:01PM by throwaway-124689 https://ift.tt/PsG8kTQ
My (38f) boyfriend (38m) went camping with another woman My (38f) boyfriend (38m) went camping with another woman Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 06, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.