Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Friend ignores my text messages but still posts on all social media

My(F26) friend(F27) occasionally disappear and reappear 1, 2 or even 3 weeks later and we talk and text like normal. But I’ve noticed that she’s always active on social media during those times. She posts quite a lot of selfies and fancy dinners she’s having with her SO and her best friend.

She has mental health problems so I’m trying to be gentle on her but I’m lying if I’m saying this treatment doesn’t hurt me.

Should I adjust my friendship with her and give the same low effort as her? Should I confront her about her behavior? I’m scared to lose her as she’s one of the few friend I still have left

Tldr: Friend is active on social media while ignoring my texts and calls. Might be mental health but I’m honestly not sure anymore. What should I do?



Submitted July 01, 2022 at 05:36PM by femrobot https://ift.tt/J8xbEKa
Friend ignores my text messages but still posts on all social media Friend ignores my text messages but still posts on all social media Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 02, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.