Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Husband didn't plan anything for my birthday

I am currently 23 weeks pregnant. For the past two months I've been planning our move cross country and getting things set up in our new state before the baby comes. I've largely been doing this alone. My husband asked about two weeks ago what I would like for my birthday. I told him. I'd like him to plan a day for us. I told him I've had so much on my plate that it would really make the day special if he planned something for us to do so I don't have to worry and can have a stress free day. I haven't had a stress free day in a long time.

Fast forward to my birthday. He sleeps in until 12pm...I ask him what today's plans are. He doesn't seem to have a real plan. I suggest we start by going to brunch? I choose a place to eat. He then says he needs to buy pants... Fine. I can hang in H&M for 30 minutes. No problem. He spends two hours in the store trying on different pants. I am sitting and waiting. I finally have to leave to go home without him because pregnancy and bladder lol. I get home.

He asks why I left. I ask whst exactly he has planned today. He suggest some place only HE has been talking about visiting for months. I've NEVER said I wanted to do it. He always brings it up and says how cool this activity looks. Ive even said it's not for me. He knows it's not something I'd want to do any day much less my birthday.

So looks like he didn't plan anything. He didn't even buy me a cake. I point this out to him and he makes an excuse they we're always together. Such BS. Then he calls me "conceited" for wanting to feel special on my birthday. He knows I've been working my butt off and planning this move. He knows how hard pregnancy has been on me. I just wanted one day where I could wake up and feel appreciated by the man I married and here we are now.

Am I overacting? I just feel like I specifically asked for just one day where he had to do some planning. One day. He never plans anything. I asked for one day.

TL/DR: Husband skipped planning anything for bday though this is what I requested when he asked.



Submitted April 30, 2022 at 03:45PM by mssunshin https://ift.tt/irfPx2B
Husband didn't plan anything for my birthday Husband didn't plan anything for my birthday Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on May 01, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.