Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My gf (f22) drives really unsafely and doesn’t take my concerns seriously

My gf drives like a real like asshole, the best way i can describe it. Has zero patience for anyone and anything on the road. Constantly drives 15+ above the speed limit, weaves in and out of cars without using turning signals, has a lot of close calls with almost gettings into accidents and she uses her phone a decent amount of the time to take snapchats and stuff. I tell her all the time that i feel very unsafe and she’s driving very recklessly, but she’ll just throw it back at me saying that i used to drive like this 6 years ago (when i was 16 and i got a sports car). Of course since then I realized and learned that at the end of the reckless driving road, the only thing thats there is death, so I drastically changed my driving style and got rid of my sports car. I genuinely feel unsafe with her driving and i am really really tense. My hand is always ready to grab the oh shit handle. I have no idea how to proceed.

Tl;dr: gf drives like an asshole

Ps: we’re in south Florida



Submitted September 04, 2021 at 07:42AM by needmeawhitegirl https://ift.tt/3yMOn3Y
My gf (f22) drives really unsafely and doesn’t take my concerns seriously My gf (f22) drives really unsafely and doesn’t take my concerns seriously Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on September 05, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.