Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (29f) boyfriend (31m) makes comments every so often asking me about if I want kids or joking suggesting that we have a kid, but totally froze up when I suggested to him today that he could save up for a house with me if he wanted. Wtf?

So, my boyfriend already has a kid. It’s an infant and the baby isn’t mine. Baby mom and boyfriend were never a couple and I regularly spend time with boyfriend and kid. That’s a really positive part of our relationship. My friends are all starting to have kids and I honestly LOVE being around kids, but it just isn’t the time yet. My boyfriend had mentioned how good I am with kids and how I’d be a good mom and even jokes sometimes about me stopping birth control so we can have kids. I’m always really adamant that I want to buy a house before I have kids, so I’m currently saving for a down payment.

Boyfriend and I are currently looking for apartments to live together for the first time and keep complaining to each other how much nicer it would be to live in a house and not an apartment and today I finally just said, “well if you wanted, you could help me save for the down payment and that would be less time that we’d have to live in a shitty apartment.” He TOTALLY froze and said that it was a lot to think about and that he had never considered buying a house. I backed off and told him no pressure, but am just so confused?? How can he casually/jokingly mention having kids, but totally shut down when I suggest buying a house? I feel so confused like I freaked him out!

TL;DR Boyfriend casually talks about kids with me and asks me if I want kids, but froze and shut down when I suggested we save for a down payment on a house today.



Submitted April 20, 2021 at 06:56PM by Myloversclayhand https://ift.tt/3gt4eiG
My (29f) boyfriend (31m) makes comments every so often asking me about if I want kids or joking suggesting that we have a kid, but totally froze up when I suggested to him today that he could save up for a house with me if he wanted. Wtf? My (29f) boyfriend (31m) makes comments every so often asking me about if I want kids or joking suggesting that we have a kid, but totally froze up when I suggested to him today that he could save up for a house with me if he wanted. Wtf? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 20, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.