Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My(18F) BF(18M) bought me a 1$ chocolate for my birthday gift and now i feel bad for not liking it.

My(18F) BF(18M) bought me a 1$ chocolate for my birthday gift and now i feel bad for not liking it.

We are in this relationship for 1 year. So it's the first time i celebrated my birthday with him. You may think "she is so egoistic for not liking his gift, she must be spoiled".

Let me tell you my view. For his birthday i had made him a card, drew him his favourite anime characters "saying" to him happy birthday, i made him a cake, cookies, bought him a sweater i knew he liked and some socks. He is not poor or something, he has money. He could easily bought me a cake or something but he just bought me a chocolate bar and gave me a post-it with "i love you" written on it. Like, i would be happy with even just a simple card or anything to show me he actually cares about me.

Now, i just feel like shit cause my mind tells me that i should actually like the gift, and at the same time i feel like he doesn't even care about me, even though i am well aware that "it's the thought not the gift" i still feel like shit.

Please share with me your opinions on this or maybe if something similar happened to you.

UPDATE: I talked with him about it and he told me "i thought you weren't one of those girls that care about gifts" and that i should be ashamed of myself for not appreciating his gift. I did not replied. I don't know what i should reply..

TL;DR My(18F) BF(18M) bought me a 1$ chocolate for my birthday gift and now i feel bad for not liking it. Opinions?



Submitted February 10, 2021 at 09:29AM by mask_frog https://ift.tt/3p5Xacb
My(18F) BF(18M) bought me a 1$ chocolate for my birthday gift and now i feel bad for not liking it. My(18F) BF(18M) bought me a 1$ chocolate for my birthday gift and now i feel bad for not liking it. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 11, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.