Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My [23F] boyfriend [27M] made a joke about my body and i feel sad.

Long story short, he’s always been a lovely guy, so I totally didn’t expect what happened today. Sorry if it’s tmi but i just have to get it off my chest. We were getting intimate, he was going down on me and when I finished he said “so gross.” I was shocked and started to cry. He immediately said it was a joke and apologized many times. We’ve been intimate before and this has never happened. He has always made me feel wanted and desired. Reddit, am I overreacting? This really made me feel insecure about myself... I don’t know why he joked about it, it was really out of context.

TL;DR: my boyfriend made a joke about something intimate and i dont know why he did this, made me feel bad.



Submitted February 10, 2021 at 09:59PM by Lovelysunflowerrr https://ift.tt/371fEEw
My [23F] boyfriend [27M] made a joke about my body and i feel sad. My [23F] boyfriend [27M] made a joke about my body and i feel sad. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 11, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.