Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My [21M] finaceé [40F] wants me to be a stay at home dad for our child, I am used to working a lot.

My fianceé and I have been together for a little over 2 years. We have a 10 month old daughter together and we both work. I work a lot more now that I finished my schooling and I have been used to working hard and working a lot ever since I was a child due to living in poverty.

My fianceé on the other hand makes a lot of money and she owns multiple properties. My wife told me that she wanted me to stay home and take care of our daughter and be a stay at home dad. It does sound nice being abke to stay home with the baby, but I am used to going out and working. I know it isn't easy taking care of the baby and doing the housework either.

I don't know if I should do it or what because I don't want it to seem like I am just living off my fianceé and making it seem like I'm just with her for her money because I'm not. I'm just not used to this kind of situation, what advice do you guys give me about just staying at home and taking care of the baby? Also, I know there is a pretty big age gap between my partner and I, but we have made it work and we love each other and we are both happy with each other.

Tldr: My Fianceé wants me to be a stay at home dad while she works, I am not used to this and I am used to working ever since I was young.



Submitted February 11, 2021 at 09:11AM by throwRAthrRA https://ift.tt/2Oqb1xn
My [21M] finaceé [40F] wants me to be a stay at home dad for our child, I am used to working a lot. My [21M] finaceé [40F] wants me to be a stay at home dad for our child, I am used to working a lot. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on February 11, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.